PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
This Acceptable Use Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) sets out the content standards that apply when you , make contact with other users on Our site, link to Our site, or interact with Our site in any other way,
Who We Are
The Website https://multipackaging.com.mt is a site operated by Multi Packaging Limited (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”), a limited liability company registered under the laws of Malta with company number C158, with Our registered office Demajo House, 103, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT1136 with operational plant located at BLB036 Bulebel Industrial Estate Zejtun ZTN3000 (Malta) and which forms part of the M. Demajo Group. Over a span of 20 years, Multi Packaging Ltd has been Malta’s sole manufacturing plant for corrugated carton products, which mainly include corrugated reels, carton boards and carton boxes.
Should you wish to contact us, you may do so directly via email on email@example.com.
Acceptance of Terms Through Use
By using Our Website, you are hereby agreeing to accept the terms of Acceptable Use as set out in this Policy, and you furthermore confirm that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Other Terms which may apply
Changes to this Policy
We amend the terms of this Policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time when you are using the site.
- the website itself or any part of it;
- any equipment or network on which Our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You are prohibited from using the site in any way that is in direct or indirect violation of any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, including but not limited to:
- For the purposes of any act that is in some way that is unlawful or fraudulent, whether directly or indirectly, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person, including minors, in any way;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our site, including but not limited to:
- Comment sections
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
Where such interactive services are in use on Our site, clear information as to the kind of service offered shall be provided.
Proper user risk assessments for any form of danger from third parties through the use of interactive services. Specific attention will be given to any risks which may be posed to users who have not yet attained the age of majority, however We emphasise that the use of Our site, and consequently of any of Our interactive services, by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or legal guardian. Parents and legal guardians are advised to communicate with their children about safe internet use, as moderation can never be fool proof, if at all available. Minors who make use of any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks which may apply to them.
Where We do moderate an interactive service, We will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator should a concern or difficulty arise.
Contribution Content Standards
We have established a strict set of standards which apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our site (hereinafter the “Contribution”) and to any interactive services associated with it. Such standards must necessarily be complied with both in their literal sense and also in the spirit of the content. Bending the limitations of the written standards and indirectly contravening them will not be tolerated. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- In the case of facts, be accurate and exact
- In the case of opinion, be genuine
- Comply with Maltese law
A Contribution must not:
- Directly or indirectly violate Maltese law or promote or incite any part to commit or assist any unlawful activity
- Be in any way defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- In any manner or form promote sexually explicit material or content
- Promote violence, whether real or implied, or threats
- Be threatening, abusive, harassing, upsetting, embarrassing, alarming or in any way invades another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or stress
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or any other protected characteristic under Maltese law
- Infringe any copyright or trademark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty, a fiduciary duty or any other duty of confidence
- Be in contempt of court
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Us, where this is not the case
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or Web links to other sites
Breach of this policy
A breach of this Policy occurs when you, as a user of Our site, violates or fails to adhere with any part of the content set out above. Where such default occurs, a material breach of this Policy would be considered to have occurred and We reserve the right to take such action as We deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Policy may result in Our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our site or removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to Our site
- Issue of a warning to you, where this is possible and permissible
- Legal proceedings being instituted against you for reimbursement of any and all costs which result from the breach (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs), together with any further legal action against you as may be deemed necessary
- Disclosure of any information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude Our liability for any and all actions which We may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions We may take are in no way limited to those described above, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate in the situation.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms and subject matter of this Policy and any other ancillary issues are governed by Maltese law. Both You and Us agree that the Courts of Malta will have exclusive jurisdiction on any issue which may arise in relation to the content of this Policy.